We all want a budget-friendly scooter, which is not too expensive with all those fancy features that we may not use. We don’t only want a budget-friendly scooter but also that is built with quality material. And today, in this blog, we will do a short review of best 6 electric scooters under $600.
1) Gotrax XR Ultra Electric Scooter
Gotrax XR Ultra Electric Scooter is a UL adult certified scooter that is easy and safe to ride. With its portable design, you can carry Gotrax XR and take in any public transportation easily.
- Extended battery life: In a single charge, Gotrax XR can go up to 17 miles in a single charge
- Powerful 300W motor: You can ride this e-scooter up to 15.5 miles per hour and can carry a weight of a maximum of 220 lbs.
- It is built with quality aluminum material to ensure the proper stability of the scooter.
- It has a foldable design that helps it to fit in any car’s trunk and other places.
- Gotrax XR Ultra Electric Scooter features a dual braking system that ensures your safety while riding at top speed.
- It has a LED display. You can see the scooter’s current speed and battery life on display.
- The 8.5 inches tires, which are neither too big nor too small, make your ride smooth.
- Bad customer service
It costs $399, and it is rated as amazon choice, which means highly rated and excellent value for a price.
2) Razor Power Rider 360 Electric Tricycle
Rider 360 is another electric scooter made for kids above 8. It is equipped with a hand braking system for kids’ safety. Razor Power Rider 360 Electric Tricycle is many parents’ choice when looking for three wheels e-scooter for their kids.
- It has a maximum speed of 9mph(14.48 kph)
- It can be ridden by people aged eight and above.
- Rider 360 is powered with a 12V rechargeable battery system.
- It can carry the load up to 120lbs (54.43kg)
- The battery lasts only up to 30 minute
Razor Power Rider 360 Electric Tricycle costs $199 and may vary from country to country.
This electric scooter has a unique design that many kids admire. However, you can only ride for around 30 minutes in a single charge. The pricing is not too expensive and made with quality material. So if you are looking for a well-designed electric scooter with an average range, razor Power Rider 360 is a good option.
3) XIAOMI MI M365
Xiaomi is a stylish electric-assisted Mi Scooter made by Xiaomi with a durable aluminum alloy body. Xiaomi is a well-known company with excellent customer service. It is recommended for people age 16-50 years.
- It has a maximum speed of 25 km / h
- It can run up to 30 km in a single charge
- IP54 rating, dust and splash resistant
- About 30 miles of battery life
- The non-slip and impact-resistant tires ensure a smooth and comfortable ride.
- It takes only 5 hours to charge the battery
- Xiaomi Mi M365 can carry a maximum load of 100 kg
- The button and the four battery indicator lights are not waterproof.
An easy to ride Xiaomi Mi M365 made with quality material only costs around $400-$500.
4) Rollplay 16911 Wave Catcher, 24V
The lightweight electric scooter made with high-quality material is an excellent option for people of age above 8 yrs old.
- It can run up to 60 minutes in a single charge.
- Rollplay 16911 can carry a maximum weight of 143 lbs.
- This three wheels electric scooter is a suitable option for people above 8 yrs old.
- It is powered with a 24V lithium-ion battery.
- The handlebar in Rollplay 16911 Wave Catcher is adjustable.
- It has a speed of only 10 miles per hour.
The price varies from seller to seller, but you can get Rollplay 16911 Wave Catcher, 24V in the price range of $280.
5) Denver SCO-80130
Denver SCO-80130 is a safe electric scooter that makes moving fun and easy. Navigating a Denver electric kickboard is extremely fun. The powerful 300 W motor accelerates to speeds of up to 20 km / h. And you can go up to 20 km in a single charge. The battery charging time is about 3 hours.
- Durable aluminum frame
- It can take a load up to 100 kg
- It only takes 3 hours for a full charge
- Foldable handlebar for easy transport
- The sprung front wheel ensures a comfortable ride, even on bumpy roads.
- The electric brake and rear wheel pedal brake ensures effective stopping.
- As some buyers reported, the maximum speed starts decreasing after a few months.
Denver SCO-80130 costs around $400.
6) Huffy Kid Bubble Scooter
Huffy Kid Bubble Scooter is a three-wheel e-scooters made for kids of 3-5 years old. Kids love this scooter as the bubble comes out from the back while riding it. I have seen lots of kids having fun while riding it as it is easy to ride and has an appealing feature.
Highlights of Huffy Kid Bubble Scooter
- It has a 6-volt rechargeable battery. This helps the kids to ride an e-scooter for around 40 minutes continuously in a single charge.
- Kids can run it with a simple push-button.
- The rider should not be more than 50lbs(22.6kg).
- It has a speed of 2mph(3.22 kph)
The price varies from store to store, but usually, it costs around $50.
This three-wheel electric scooter is an excellent option for your kids as it is not only easy to ride, but it is extremely fun. I would personally buy this scooter for my kid as the bubble feature makes the whole ride full of entertainment.
7) Hover-1 Journey Electric Folding Scooter
Hover 1 is a well built electric scooter that is affordable, easy, and safe to ride. In a single charge, it can go up to 16 miles. It has an LED Headlight, a weight capacity of 264 lbs, and 8.5 in air-filled wheels. It is an excellent electric scooter with lots of useful features. To know more about Hover-1 Journey Electric Folding Scooter, you can go here.